Huge Range of Stock
Thousands of products online
Astro Nova City The Astro Nova City is perfect for lighting control applications where switching to a fixed time or astronomic time schedule is required.
It is simple to programme, highly accurate, easy to install and maintenance free.
Key features: • Astronomic or ‘fixed time’ operation.
• 2 independent programmable outputs.
• 22 programmable steps.
• 29 UK cities pre-programmed.
• Automatic GMT/BST adjustment.
• DIN rail mounting.
• Highly durable plastic case.
• 4 year lithium battery back-up. Applications:
• Roadway lighting. • Local authority street lighting. • Private and local authority residential area lighting. • Lighting control panels. • Security floodlighting. • Tunnel and underpass lighting. • Industrial, retail and commercial lighting. Specification Contact type: AgSnO2. Accuracy: <+/- 1 second / day @ 23°C. Operational modes: Astronomic and fixed time schedules. Operating voltage: 220 / 265 Vac, 50/60 Hz. Power consumption: <1.0W. Operating temperature range: -10/+45°C. Outputs: 2, independent. Memory points: 22. Battery backup: Li-Ion, 10 years + lifetime. Mounting: 35mm DIN (EN60715). Warranty: 5 years. Ingress protection: IP20 Switching capability: 2 x 16 (10)A, 250 Vac. Security features: Programme locking and PIN access options on request. DESIGN AND TESTING CERTIFICATION EMC Emissions to EN 50081-1. EMC Immunity to EN 50081-2. Vibration to BS2100. IP rating to BS EN 60529/1992.