Huge Range of Stock
Thousands of products online
The Royce Thompson P42E with its integral ‘press to test’ facility and compact detector is ideal for installations where regular operational testing of remote luminaires is a requirement.
• Compact 14mm ‘push fit’ detector
• Integral ‘press to test’ facility
• Robust plastic controller
• Exterior industrial and commercial lighting
• Security lighting
• Car park / ‘park and ride’ lighting
• All lighting control applications where regular functional testing is required but luminaire access is restricted or difficult.
Sensor type: Cadmium sulphide | Operating voltage: 220/270 | Vac. 50/60 Hz | Maximum lamp load (HID): 2 x 250W 60µF. 2000W (res)* | Switching differential: 1:1.5 positive | Switching level: 70 Lux | Power consumption: 0.6W | Operating temperature range: -15/+65°C | Warranty: 2 years | Ingress protection: IP65 (detector), IP54 (housing).